- Data privacy and protection
- Domain name disputes
- E-commerce and Internet related transactions
- Electronic Communication Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Negotiating and drafting a full rang of technology agreements
- Privacy Due Dilligences (the Protection of Personal Information ACT)
- Software development and licensing
- Telecommunications regulation and transaction; and
- Trademark disputes
Social Media Law
- Freedom of expression
Anton Pillar and Disclosure Applications
Ordering electronic services providers to provide information.
Other specialized / International Services
- We also draft legal opinions for client’s and legal compliance audits of websites and e-agreements. We also assist with software licensing and e-copyright disputes.
- We also assist with preservation orders of electronic evidence ( Anton pillar orders ) as well as other order sought in terms of RICA.
- We also provide legal support to forensic investigations involving e-crime and cyber crime investigation.
- Presenting lectures and workshops on Cyberlaw in South Africa and in East Africa (Tanzania and Kenya)
- We have also Organized and Co-ordinating the Lex-Informatica (Cyberlaw Conference) Convention 2008 / 2009 / 2010 /2011 / 2012 /2013.
- We also render consulting services in West Africa via our Office in Nigeria
- We offer legal services in English , Afrikaans, Xhosa , Sotho , German ( Deutsch ) , French and Tsonga.